måndag 12 januari 2015

Moore clothes

I have been working on some more clothes for my action figures. I finished a tank top for the "Johanna" doll but I still have to make a cardigan.. I tried to paint the head sculpt, but I haven't found the correct skin tone yet.   



My first experiment with sugar water proved to be successful. It proved very useful when working on the V-neck pullover. I found that it was possible to sew with higher precision when the fabrics were treated with the sugar water solution. When I had all the pieces in place I used hot tap water to rinse the sugar out of the fabric. And it worked perfectly! when the fabric dried there was no trace of the sugar.



I was not happy with the collar on my last shirt, so I decided to make another try.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to do it better and ended up with a different result.
This time I managed to make better looking collar, but I'ts not perfect and I haven't decided if it's worth the extra time to perfect the shirt collar. I have to give it a rest for a few days, if it still annoys me I will give it a new try.


If I make another try I might have time to cast some super small shirt buttons, even if they wont be seen in the end...



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar