söndag 8 februari 2015

Mind game

Both seats are now finished. At least this far, I might ad some things later but that is another update.



I have started building the lower part of the robot. Things are moving quite slow at the moment because I don't have a clear picture of how I want it to look like. I'm trying out different ideas as I go right now, I think I'm on the right track but I can only decide that when I get the whole picture.




Planking of the first top half is almost finished. This is where the mind game goes in on full effect. One part of you doubt every step of the build and the other half is care free and sure that everything is going to be great! Should I continue planking the other side or should I start with the shape of underside to make sure it turn out as I want it?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar