fredag 2 januari 2015

Shoulder, arm and head

Time for shoulders, head and arms. Shoulders is not that much to talk about, boxes built in the same style as the rest of the robot. 


Arms was a lot more complicated, especially since the first pair I built ended up being too small.
I used balsa wood for the round formers, feels like cheating but saved a lot of time since I don't use powertools. The outer layer is the same pinewood material as the rest of the robot.


I wanted a Lego style arm and made a rounded end made from balsa wood.


I forgot to take photos when I was building the hands but I'm pretty happy with the end results.


Head and arms is in place! all the wood parts is now finished, I still have some sanding and small adjustments left.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar